Friday, April 17, 2015

Why I Hate A Bag Lady

I HATE your baggage because that shit is getting in the way and on my nerves. Yeah, it's true that we all have our share, be it due to past heartbreak, disappointment, etc. But damn! Yours is out of control....All them bags you got have become a  protective barrier around your heart, and no matter how hard I try, I can't seem to get into you, I can't know you, and I damn sho' can't love you.
I can't convince you of how much I really care for you, because the baggage has piled up to eye level, obstructing your true view of me. So now, instead of seeing me for who I truly am, you can only see the bags, the reminders of how the last dude fucked you over and tore you down to the core of your soul. And this is why I Hate your baggage, and wish you'd get rid of it. But, you've held on to it so long, I'm afraid that you'll never see how good we could've been, because you won't let go...

No comments:

Leave a Comment

Welcome To The Conversation!