Monday, June 30, 2014

A Prayer

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come before you humbly and respectfully on bending knee saying thank you… Dear Lord, often times, I forget how blessed I am and on THIS day at this very minute, I want to say Thank you.  Thank you for being you. Thank you for your grace and for your mercy.  Thank you for your many blessings. Thank you for your forgiveness. Thank you for being a God of multiple chances and a God of multiple opportunities. Thank you for your favor over my life. Thank you for mental health and peace of mind. Thank you for employment and continuing to be a provider. Thank you for moments of clarity. Thank you for being a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. Thank you for this journey, Lord. For this is the journey I was destined to take.  Thank you for the people that inspire me and continue to be the inspiration that keeps me going.  Thank you for allowing me to be a blessing to others. Thank you for wisdom and knowledge. Thank you for giving me the drive and the passion to want more.  Thank you for the life lessons I’ve experienced. Thank you for transparency and allowing me to understand how my experiences have equipped me to fulfill a larger cause. Thank you for my loving mother – through all the sponsored trips, family vacations; she’s the person that introduced me to the world. She’s the reason why I dream.  She’s the reason why I want more. She’s been an inspiration and an example.  Thank you for my dad – his pride and support for me are immeasurable. Thank you for his insight and for allowing me to have someone with a voice that can relate to my daily challenges and my daily struggles.  Thank you!!!
Lord, because of you I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.  Lord, I ask that you allow me to accept the now. I pray that you allow me to fulfill the will and purpose you created specifically for me.  Remove me, my thoughts and my personal agendas from this equation. Let your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give me strength to surrender.   Allow my faith to outweigh my doubt. Allow me to embrace the journey and embrace the valleys. Let me learn from the past but dwell in the present.  Remove ego and let your light so shine so others may see the good works and understand it’s you and not me.  Allow me to trust my intuition and for my intuition to align with my calling. I ask for focus and consistency. Please remove the noise and give me power to handle the temptations. I  pray that I stay hunger and thirsty for knowledge and that I’m  never  to prideful  or arrogant to share with others what I’ve learnt. I pray for those that do not have my best interest at heart – please be a blessing to them. I ask that you allow me to decipher spirits that do not have my best interest.  Allow me to be an inspiration for my cousins, my mentees and friends. Allow me to set a standard and be an example they can continue to strive to reach. But most importantly, allow me to maximize my potential while my parents have a chance to witness it.  

Please continue to watch over my family (sister, brother, sister-n-law, and all my nieces) and friends. I pray that you keep watch over them, protect them and continue to bless them.

Lastly, please continue to watch over WGIII. I reject the notion of cancer trying to enter his body.  For your word says with his strips we are healed. I declare today that WGIII body is healed. Allow him to be a living testimony of your good works. Allow his story, his faith and his walk to be an example for others of your good work.

This I ask in Jesus Name...Amen.. Tight Tight 

1 comment:

Welcome To The Conversation!